- Initial assessment and treatment (45 minutes) £50*
- Follow-up treatment* (30 minutes) £40
*Treatment sessions include a number of different treatment techniques for example acupuncture, electrotherapy, manual therapy, soft tissue techniques, taping and exercise/rehabilitation.
We accept cash and all debit/credit cards except American Express.
*Chase Golf Health Club & Spa members receive £10 discount on INITIAL ASSESSMENT
We are providers for most major Health Insurance Companies which means you can use your policy to cover the cost of your physiotherapy treatment. We recommend that you contact your insurance company before commencing treatment to clarify whether a medical referral is required prior to first attendance and whether there are any restrictions on your policy such as a policy excess fee.
All fees are agreed contractually between Active Therapy and each insurance company independently.
In keeping with the professional service that we provide, we bill the cost of your treatment directly to your health insurance company which means that you do not have to pay for your treatment and then reclaim the cost from your insurer.
- Physiotherapy session including acupuncture – 45 minutes – £50.
Specialised Golf Performance Clinic
- Initial Golf Profiling Session – 60 minutes – £75 (see https://www.active-therapy.com/what-we-do/specialised-golf-performance-clinic/)
- Golf Review Session – 45 minutes – £50
We also have golf performance plans available – please enquire
Specialised Running Clinic
- Active Runner Session – 60 minutes – £75 (see https://www.active-therapy.com/what-we-do/specialised-running-clinic/)
- Active Runner Review – 45 minutes – £50
We also have running performance plans available – please enquire
Strength and Conditioning for Sports Performance
- Initial Functional movement Assessment and online SandC plan – 60 mins – £75
- Review and Progression of SandC plan – 45 mins – £50